Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thing 10

I love delicious.com. This is the best thing to happen to me since the iphone. All my sites on one site from any computer. I can make sites available to others. This is GREAT!
This is a very tool useful during an inservice training, sharing with colleagues and students. I also mark sites for storytime. I have alot of sites and it does take time to tag and bundle everything to keep it organized, but isn't that what we're good at in the library!?!

1 comment:

Miss Valletta said...

Your site looks great! I need help. See the comment I posted under your Thing 4. Thanks!

My Blog List