Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome

I am a mother of 2 and a wife - how do I find the time to do anything - I JUST DO IT!! I want to be part of the 21st century. I hope to learn more than I know. The internet has been part of my life since 1995. I used to spend hours at home on the internet and none at work, now it is the opposite. I have a MAC, Quia, Thinkquest and Delicious account. I want to learn how to use all of this in my library. I am looking forward to meeting others wanting to do the same.

No comments:

My Blog List