Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thing 12

Oh, the WIKI. I do not recommend Wikipedia to students, although teachers can use it because they have a better ability to determine the credible from the incredible. I do think, as I stated on the Neflin WIKI, that this is a great way to discuss a book, collaborate with teachers and work with people from a distance ( family reunion, professional conference). IF everyone is willing to go online and create an account. This is tricky, considering, again, that most of the teachers at my TECHNOLOGY magnet school, still have trouble accessing e-mail and opening an attachment. I still have to choose a select group of students or teachers to participate in my online adventures. BUT, it is worth it.

No comments:

My Blog List