Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing 8

I am in a technology magnet school and we still have teachers who only read their email once a day. I would have to do some surveying to find out how many kindergarten thru 5th graders have IM accounts. I checked out 3 of the webinars (archives). I found subjects that interested me but could only figure out how to view/hear one of the three. I do appreciate online tools that allow me to learn from the comfort and convenience of home or work. I do have many responsibilities each day and my own professional development is usually last on the list. Therefore, anything that can make things easy to access is alright with me.

No comments:

My Blog List