Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thing 3: You Blog, I Blog, Everybody Blogs...

Yes, I get it. There are millions, billions, trillions of blogs. I'm not really interested in everyone's opinion and point of view. I can only use factual and credible information with students and teachers. Even personally, I can only spend my time with people/information I value. Therefore, any site that looks too much like somebody trying to sell me or upgrade me is out. I go to Technorati, Sphere, BlogLines, BLogPost, but Google is the one that gives me information I can use - a link that exactly matches my search. I liken it to using Apple products, now that I have the Imac, the Ipod, the Iphone, I also use Google for searching, blogging, blog searching, and Google Reader for Blog posting and following.

No comments:

My Blog List