Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thing 13

This is why I am here. This is the greatest Thing since the last greatest Thing I have learned! I can catalog all the books I have sitting on my shelves ( which, by the way, would in no way demonstrate that I am a librarian with all books organized alphabetically or otherwise). I can also find people who have read these books, I can comment and review with others who are not just someone who also bought it from Amazon.com!! I could use this with students who read the Sunshine State Young Readers Association books. We have a One Book One Community program I could follow with parents, teachers and the whole county. This is the kind of social networking I can and will use.
BTW, I did find local events, at Books A Million, and others who had read my books, Jodi Piccoult is VERY popular, as are eating disorder books.

1 comment:

Jennifer O'Neill said...

Your library video was hysterical! I LOVED it!

My Blog List