Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Thing 16

I have already posted 3 videos from YouTube on my blog. As with all Things on the internet, you have to be VERY careful what you search how you search and what you post or view. We cannot access YouTube on our public school server, SUPPOSEDLY. Students and employees have figured out how to bypass the filter and have been caught downloading and viewing inappropriate material at school. Some people are not aware a computer has a history and even if you think you have deleted something, the IT guys can find it!
I am not even close to brave enough to post anything on YouTube. The whole Facebook Thing is freaking me out with all the people finding me! My "friends" have posted pictures of me from middle school!!!
I do appreciate the value of YouTube and would absolutely use it if the material was appropriate for what I needed.

1 comment:

Miss Valletta said...

That's right about posting pictures of you by others. I forgot to mention that! :)

My Blog List