Joyce Valenza's NING!!

Bookends Video

The Library

Stumbleupon

Thing 6

i L letter O Silver Spring Avenue Peeling Capital Letter V (Silver Spring, MD) E letter B Plain Educational Block O White Capital \"O\" Stenciled on a Brick Wall (Silver Spring, MD) k2 S

Thing 4

Breaking-news-16

My Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Thing 19

I am only part of the online community via Things I have learned here. Web Junction seemed to be more about public libraries rather than school libraries. I am in a school library now, but with the budget crisis, may not be for long. I did search school libraries and found a group looking for members, including someone to be the editor, which sounds interesting but out of my league for right now.
Gather seems interesting, I would like to search it more when my internet is acting like the high speed connection it is supposed to be. Actually, I have decided the site is moving slowly because so many people know how great it is and I can't wait for it to be my turn!
NING is my choice, mainly because I found the fabulous Joyce Valenza on there. She is so inspiring to me. I could credit her with sparking my interest in all this Library 2.0 at last year's FAME conference.
These sites seemed way more professional, practical and usable in my current library situation.

No comments:

My Blog List